Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama's Day!!

The boys made these planters for me.  I will try really really hard to keep those fushias alive (No plant has ever lasted more then a week in my care)

Beck's first Mother's Day...I'm biased but what a cute little man, Monsieur Beckett

Some days, I wonder how I got from 0 kids (and a white couch, spotless carpets, pristine wood floors) just 4 years ago to what you see here - three precious little boys (on a not-so white couch.....)  Here's a poem I want to share with moms with OCD like me who are constantly stressed out about the scratches on the hardwood floor and cupboards, the stains on the couches and carpets, etc. (I got this a few years ago when Carter was in daycare.  It had his handprints beside the poem.  It has been the best reminder to me to enjoy every moment, every step of the way)


Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment